Sunday 28 April 2013

Under eye concealer review

I'm all about low maintenance, and quick and easy looks.  Because I have a long commute, a couple of jobs and various other challenges in my life, I have very little time to make myself presentable for work.  This typically means I have less than 2 minutes to apply makeup in the morning.

Oh, did I mention that I'm on a tight budget, so high-end cosmetics are out of the question.

I had some extra time a few weekends ago, so I test-drove some concealers at Shoppers Drug Mart (note to Shoppers execs, you need to make sure that you have testers for ALL concealer and foundation at your stores).

I tried this Revlon under eye concealer in and I really liked it.  The sponge applicator precisely delivered the perfect amount of concealer.  Plus the concealer was lightweight and did a great job concealing my dark, undereye circles and other imperfections.  It glides on smoothly and stays put.




This concealer was priced at about $10.80 before taxes at Shoppers Drug Mart.  If you surf the net for coupons, you may find a coupon for it.

I give this product two thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment