Friday 26 September 2014

Purchasing fabric from thrift stores


It's Friday, hurrah!  The weekend is fairly brimming with scintillating things to do - the air is ripe with promise!!  I plan to sew, snooze, tidy, admire my tidying and possibly read on my deck in the sunshine!!!  I should mention that the kind weather-people have predicted a sunshiny, warm weekend. Hmm, I also have to bring my steam-cleaner to work as I had a condiment mishap on one of the upholstered chairs (hey, that could happen to anyone, right?).

In the meantime, here are some pics of fabric that I purchased from the Salv Army.


3 yards of cotton, $5

5 yards of home decor and heavyweight fabric, $7


Scads of fabric!!



Upside-down closeup of selvage



Upside-down closeup of home decor canvas..look maw, there is a monkey!!



Thread!!!



Bags of thread for $2!!

happy thrifting ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment